• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
Does anyone know the date of the Seaside Yard Sale that is usually held around the first of October? Guess I ask this question every year because I love that day!

Last edited:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Does anyone know the date of the Seaside Garage Sale that is usually held around the first of October? Guess I ask this question every year because I love that day!

It's a yard sale...and if you click on the Seaside link on this site, and then click on their events calendar you can probably find it.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Does anyone know the date of the Seaside Yard Sale that is usually held around the first of October? Guess I ask this question every year because I love that day!

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Seaside Community Yard Sale

The Merchants of Seaside host the Community Yard Sale as a part of the Autumn Tides series of events. The event will be held in the Seaside Amphitheater, along Scenic Highway 30A, and features over 100 vendors from across the country with a variety of unique offerings. Entertainment will be provided by 30A Radio, your community radio station.

Vendor applications will be made available via this website in late-July 2010.

Saturday, October 2, 2009 8AM-2PM
Seaside Amphitheater

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Seaside Community Yard Sale - Oct 2

page0001-2.jpg

yardsale vendor registration

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Bring the sunscreen! (Mrs. Aleo Mahle can tell about NOT bringing the sunscreen to the yard sale!)

Last fall's yard sale was so much fun!!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
participating vendors

partial list of local vendors participating in tomorrow's yard sale! this is all I have for now:

Shooz of Grayton
Dejavu
Albert F's
Fabric Zoo II

also, look for these community groups:
Cultural Arts Association
Seaside REP
Alaqua Animal Refuge
Seaside Neighborhood School

There are many more vendors, groups and individuals setting up shop in the middle of Seaside - its going to be a full house.

If you are participating, or know of someone participating, let us know!