• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The Commedia Cinderella
Children's outdoor theater every Monday night in SEASIDE! 5pm
March 10 - April 14

We always love the Seaside Repertory Theatre Children's Theatre Performances!

Starting today and running every Monday at 5PM through April 14th, our local professional theatre performs "The Commedia Cinderella" presented by the Merchants of Seaside! Fun and free for the whole family, this show will be sure to make your stay in our little beach town even more special! (Today's performance will take place on the Lyceum Lawn due to the current Amphitheater enhancements)

Join us on Mondays March 10–April 14 from 5-7pm at the Seaside Amphitheater for The Commedia Cinderella. In this funny, fast-paced show, The Rep puts a slapstick spin on one of the world’s most famous fairy tales.
Beautiful Cinderella is forced to work as a kitchen maid by her mean Stepmother and two ugly Stepsisters, but thanks to a little help from her Fairy Godmother, she still has a chance to win the hand of the handsome Prince.
With roots in the humorous, physical acting style of Italian Commedia dell’arte (or comedy of the professional artists), this production is a lighthearted treat! This free performance is generously sponsored by The Seaside Merchants.

SoWal Events Calendar at SoWal.com

1902766_10151993314120893_215271093_n.jpg

BSDS71

Beach Crab
Mar 27, 2014
I was wondering if this is young kid friendly? I have a 21 month old and a 5 year old. We were wanting to take them when we are visiting next week. But I am afraid the little one will be loud and wanting to walk around. Is this acceptable? Also, if he gets fussy and we have to leave before performance is over will the actors be offended? We take our 5 year old to plays all the time, she loves them. We always leave the baby at home though, where the plays we go to are more of a formal setting. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
Bring the family. This is a casual outdoor atmosphere where children are not only tolerated, they are encouraged!