• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
A good part of Seaside was going to get sand on the dunes in April, but the deadline to get it done was May 1. From what I was hearing it was slow going. Can anyone tell me if they completed the project and how it looks? This sand project was not roundly accepted by everyone as the last sand paid for disappeared in about hour last tropical storm. It is being done and supported mostly by beach front owners and Robert Davis.

Can anyone let me know if the work is done and how it looks?
Thanks in advance. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Coast is Clear said:
A good part of Seaside was going to get sand on the dunes in April, but the deadline to get it done was May 1. From what I was hearing it was slow going. Can anyone tell me if they completed the project and how it looks? This sand project was not roundly accepted by everyone as the last sand paid for disappeared in about hour last tropical storm. It is being done and supported mostly by beach front owners and Robert Davis.

Can anyone let me know if the work is done and how it looks?
Thanks in advance. :D
I think John R posted several photos and gave a report of Seaside sand a few days ago. Search "Sand."

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
Thanks Joe. I must have missed it but that was exactly what I was looking for. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.