• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Professional and quiet 38 y/o female seeking either 2 female roommates ($975/month each) or 1 female roommate ($1,595/month) to share two story 3 bedroom 2 bath fully furnished large (1,800 sq ft) townhouse in Santa Rosa Beach. Both roommates will have their own private bedroom with shared bath and a loft/living area with couch, huge smart TV/entertainment center, refrigerator, etc. You’ll basically have the entire upstairs to yourselves. Often you’ll have the entire house to yourselves as I travel a lot. I could be gone anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks at a time. Bedrooms and closets are nice sizes. All hardwood or tile floors, no carpet anywhere in the house! Recently updated/remodeled and professionally painted and decorated.

4 minute car ride to the ocean, there’s also a trail in the neighborhood for biking or walking that takes you straight to 30A...approx 8-9 min bike ride, I haven’t walked it on foot yet. Great neighbors on a very quiet street. Backyard has a lake. It’s a very peaceful place to live. HOA includes all outside maintenance, trash pickup, yard work, and nice community swimming pool/playground area/basketball play area.

Rent will include high speed Internet, bedroom furniture including queen bed w/new mattress, bedding (set of bed sheets/blankets, and pillows w/pillowcases), dresser/mirror, your own flat screen TV and DVD player, two night stands per bedroom, lamps, etc., access to main downstairs kitchen area and screened in porch with projector and huge wall screen setup plus couch and chairs, and use of brand new washer and dryer. You will have your own parking space in the driveway or garage.

I will pay the entire HOA monthly dues but would prefer we split utilities at 1/3 each since I’m not home much. If only one roommate I will pay 2/3 of the utilities.

Must be very clean, neat, mature and quiet-this is not a party house.

Absolutely no drugs and no smoking. I have two medium sized rescue dogs so I’m fine with pets as long as they are house trained and get along with my dogs.

First and last month rent due up front plus $500 refundable security deposit. Background and employment checks required. I’m open to short term or long term.

Pls call or text for more info and pictures. 901-376-5413

Last edited: