• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

angelo488

Beach Comber
Jan 23, 2013
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm looking to step into a new career. I moved to South Walton almost two years ago and was unable to find a position that fit my qualifications. I started a company and have done fairly well but it is time to move on.

My career in life thus far has been very rewarding. It has given me extensive knowledge in business development, retail management, training, marketing, employee motivation, project management and organization, and has put me in a position to succeed in many ventures.

I want to bring this experience to an organization that promotes an exciting, upbeat, friendly atmosphere. It may sound cliché, but I am not looking for just any job. I am looking for a long-term relationship with a company. While my experience has provided me with success in my career, I am a firm believer that if you don't enjoy the environment you work in, aren’t able to have fun in your career, or don't believe in the company you represent, all the experience in the world won't help you.

Below I have listed a bit about my experience. If you have a position or know of one that would fit my expertise, please send me a private message for a full resume and references.

Business Management
· Managed sales teams of up to 60 employees in both retail and wholesale environments
· Regional management of up to 18 states
· Proficiently skilled in team building, time management, process and procedure development, and sales development
· Exceptional in leading sales teams to increase profitability and growth
· Strong belief in a “lead by example” management style

Corporate Level Training
· Customer service training of up to 350 call center employees
· Developed effective training programs to increase productivity and customer satisfaction
· Ongoing sales and customer service training for direct reports

Project Management
· Experienced in a variety of areas in corporation development
· Proficient in detailed structuring of processes, reporting, strategies, implementation and tracking

Sales
· Able to follow and suggest improvements on sales strategies and lead generation
· Excellent in retail and territory sales development and market penetration
· Proponent of team atmospheres and dynamics, believing strongly in pier promotion

Customer Service
· Extreme focus on customer satisfaction to promote customer loyalty· Exceptional in follow-up procedures to insure retention

Marketing
· Expert in all areas of social media development
· Experience in online marketing including but not limited to search engine optimization, website development and maintenance, email marketing.
· Excellent in all aspects of design including logos, ads, design, brand recognition.