• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Quiet professional 37 y/o female (and my current awesome roommate) seeking 1 female roommate to share two story, 3 bedroom 2 bath fully furnished large (1,800 sq ft) beach house in Santa Rosa Beach. New roommate will have their own private bedroom & closet with shared bath and an upstairs loft/living area with couch, huge smart TV/entertainment center with DVD player, etc to yourselves. You'll basically have the entire upstairs to yourselves. Often you'll have the entire house to yourselves as I travel a lot. I could be gone anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks at a time. This past month I was only home about 8 days total. All hardwood and tile floors, no carpet anywhere in the house! Recently updated/remodeled and professionally painted and decorated with stainless steel appliances and brand new washer and dryer.

About 5 minutes to the luxurious Grand Boulevard shopping center. Just a 4 minute car ride to the ocean/30A, there's also a trail in the neighborhood for biking or walking that takes you straight to 30A...approx 8-9 min bike ride to 30A. Great quiet neighbors on a very quiet street. We have a private heated/air conditioned screened in porch with a nice lake view with furniture, huge projector screen and projector for cozy movie nights. It's a very peaceful place to live. HOA includes all outside maintenance, trash pickup, yard work, and a nice community swimming pool/playground/basketball play area just one street over. I will pay the entire HOA monthly dues but would prefer we split utilities at 1/3 each, fortunately they're not very high because this place is very well insulated. It's really like living in paradise!

Rent will include high speed Internet, bedroom furniture including queen bed w/brand new mattress, (bedding available if needed-new set of bed sheets/blankets and pillows w/pillowcases etc), dresser/mirror, your own flat screen SmartTV and DVD player in the bedroom, two night stands, lamp, etc. You'll have access to main downstairs kitchen and living area, use of washer/dryer, etc. You will have your own parking space in either the driveway or garage. (Parking on the street is not permitted per HOA.)

We are very quiet, neat and tidy and are looking for a mature, professional, similar individual-this is a must! This is not a party house.

Absolutely no drugs and no smoking. I have two medium sized rescue dogs that are trained and stay inside. When I travel, they go with me.

First and last month rent due up front plus $500 (REFUNDABLE) security deposit. Drug test, background and employment checks required. I'm open to short term or long term.

Pls call or text for more info and pictures. 85zero-517-8five10. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3042.jpg
    IMG_3042.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4051.jpg
    IMG_4051.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1791.jpg
    IMG_1791.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg