• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Professional female seeking straight professional female roommate to share large 3BR 2BA townhouse. Prefer age 25+

FURNISHED PRIVATE spacious bedroom with closet and shared bathroom w/just one (very clean and neat) roommate-$995/mo

I am relocating to Tennessee and will only be in town occasionally, if I want to get away for a weekend, so the majority of the time it would just be you and your other roommate living in the home. When I visit I would be in my own bedroom and bathroom downstairs. Current roommate is quiet, clean, very sweet, never has guests over, and works full time during the day. She is great to live with and is respectful, trustworthy and reliable. She is gone evenings/overnight frequently so you'll often have the house to yourself.

Home is 2 story with 3 large bedrooms and 2 full baths. It was recently remodeled and has hardwood and tile flooring throughout-no carpet at all.

Upstairs living area has two spacious bedrooms and one bath and has an additional separate living room/loft with huge Smart TV and DVD player, entertainment center, games and DVDs, couch/side tables, etc. Other areas you may use are downstairs living room (with another huge Smart TV), a nice dining area with kitchen table and chairs, newly remodeled kitchen w/granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and screened in porch. There is a nice sized laundry room with your own storage area and a new washer/dryer. You're welcome to use some cabinet space in the kitchen as well, and you'll have your own shelf in the pantry if needed. You're also welcome to use my utensils, pans, pots or anything in the kitchen that you need.

By "furnished," it includes brand new bedroom set recently purchased at Great American Home Store with a Queen bed frame and a new mattress, large dresser, two night stands, a large mirror, an end piece at the foot of the bed, bedding and pillows (if needed), a flat screen Smart TV w/DVD player, nightstand mirrors, lamps and current decor (if preferred, or you're welcome to bring your own.)

Home backs up to a peaceful little lake area with an aerator. Screened in porch (air conditioned/heated) is nice for relaxing and enjoying the view while having your morning coffee or for watching tv in the evenings on the huge projection screen that's mounted on the wall.

There are 4 spots total to park (HOA doesn't allow street parking.) You may have an inside garage space or one of the two other spaces on the driveway.

I'd appreciate 1/3 of utilities though they are not very high-home is very well insulated. Energy efficient units keep the power bill low and water is usually only $20/mo total. I won't be there often but I'll still cover my 1/3 of utilities.

I will provide high speed internet, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.
I will pay the entire HOA fees. HOA takes care of ALL yard work/outdoor maintenance and includes a nice neighborhood pool, playground, basketball area etc. just down the street.

You are also welcome to use my beach gear and season pass for free entrance into any of the state parks/beaches.

I have friendly and helpful neighbors in a very quiet neighborhood, most residents are retired. There is a trail by the house where you can walk or bike to 30A-it's about a 10 minute bike ride to get to 30A. It takes about 5 minutes to get to the beach/30A from the house by car. The Grand Boulevard shopping center is only a few miles away with the grand movie theater, tons of amazing restaurants, and lots of ritzy boutiques.

I prefer no pets but a small pet would be fine if he/she is completely house trained.

Background check, personal references and employment references required. Absolutely no smoking, no drugs, no partying, etc. This is not a party house. We are extremely clean, tidy, responsible and quiet and are seeking someone who is the same.

Open to short or long term lease.

Deposit is $400 and IS refundable when you move out. First/last month's rent and deposit due up front.
Please call or text me at 850-517-8510 for additional info/pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_7131.jpg
    IMG_7131.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7128.jpg
    IMG_7128.jpg
    917.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7129.jpg
    IMG_7129.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7140.jpg
    IMG_7140.jpg