• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi. Single professional female seeking female roommate to share home with one other (current) roommate.

There are 2 options...upstairs FURNISHED PRIVATE nice sized room with closet and shared bathroom-$999/mo
OR
FURNISHED PRIVATE MASTER bedroom downstairs with PRIVATE MASTER BATH and HUGE closet-$1,225/mo

I am preparing to relocate and will only be here once in awhile when I want to get away to the beach for a couple of days, so it would just be two people living in the home. When I'm in town I will take whichever of the 3 bedrooms is not being used by you and other roommate. Current roommate is quiet, clean, and very sweet, never has guests over, and works full time.

Home is 2 story with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Upstairs area has two bedrooms and one bath and has a separate living room area/loft with huge Smart TV, entertainment center, etc. Shared areas of the home also include kitchen, downstairs living room, dining area, 2 car garage for cars and storage, laundry room with shelf storage, new washer/dryer in laundry room, etc. Home backs up to a peaceful little lake area with a small waterfall and we have a screened in porch (air conditioned) that is amazing--we have a huge projection screen in there for movie watching or just chilling out on the couch/chair relaxing and enjoying the view while having morning coffee. Hardwood and tile flooring throughout home-no carpet at all.

There are 4 spots total to park (HOA won't allow street parking.) Roommates pay 1/3 of utilities though they are not high-this place is very well insulated. I will pay the other third of utilities. I will also provide high speed internet, Netflix, Hulu, etc and I will pay the entire HOA fees. HOA takes care of all yard work and there is a nice pool, playground area, basketball area etc down the street. Great neighbors and very quiet neighborhood. There is a trail where you can walk or bike to 30A-it's about a 10 minute bike ride. It takes about 5 minutes to get to the beach or 30A from the house. Grand Boulevard shopping center is only a few miles away along with a ton of amazing restaurants, grand movie theater, shopping, and lots of ritzy boutiques.

Background check, personal references and employment references required. Absolutely no smoking, drugs, partying, etc. We are extremely clean, tidy, and quiet and seeking someone who is the the same.
Deposit is $500 and IS refundable when you move out. I'm listing July 1 as availability date but I can work with the right person if you need it sooner or later.
Please call or text me at 85zero-517-8five1O for additional info/pictures. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3042.jpg
    IMG_3042.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3049.jpg
    IMG_3049.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg