• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anna klement

Beach Crab
Feb 8, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hello, my name is Anna Klement. I am graduating from the University of Alabama in May with a degree in journalism and seeking full-time, year-round employment in social media, PR, writing, sales or related positions. I am originally from Dothan, grew up with a vacation home Dune Allen Beach for over 18 years and lived in Point Washington last summer working for Live Well 30A. I would be happy to talk more about any opportunities available and my experience. I am very familiar Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City, Destin and the beachfront county road in between.

Attachments

• AnnaKlement_resume.pdf
    64.8 KB · Views: 101

Brooke77

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2018
Chicago
Hello Anna,
I am the store manager for Salty Beach Outfitters Seaside on 30A. We are hiring for full time lead key holder position. If you are still looking, we are very flexible with hours as well as pay above average. We are a very small shop with a great work environment, even if you had a pet you needed to go let out we are ok with that! I hope to hear from you, you can email me at saltybeachseasidefl@gmail.com

Thank you,
Brooke