• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hayley

Beach Crab
Jan 19, 2020
PCB, 30A, Destin
I’m a young professional (nurse at sacred heart) seeking housing /room for rent anywhere on or near 30a, the closer to the hospital the better. PET-FRIENDLY options needed. If not walking distance to the ocean, at least short driving distance to public access with adequate parking. Considering 1-3 bedroom as I may be rooming with a friend and her son - so please inform me of both single rooms + multiple rooms. Non-smoker(s). Responsible.

Looking to move March 1st!

Drop a post below! Thank you!

Last edited:

Sonofabeach1

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach Florida
I’m a young professional (nurse at sacred heart) seeking housing /room for rent anywhere on or near 30a, the closer to the hospital the better. PET-FRIENDLY options needed. If not walking distance to the ocean, at least short driving distance to public access with adequate parking. Considering 1-3 bedroom as I may be rooming with a friend and her son - so please inform me of both single rooms + multiple rooms. Non-smoker(s). Responsible.

Looking to move March 1st!

Drop a post below! Thank you!

Sonofabeach1

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach Florida
Hey Haley, I have a beautiful room for rent in Driftwood estates. My las Roomate was a nurse but was transferred. This is a beautiful safe neighborhood where many of the nurses and doctors live. My daughter lives here part time and when she’s away I’m usually traveling. Let me know if you’re interested.

Hammy

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2020
Santa Rosa
Hey Haley, I have a beautiful room for rent in Driftwood estates. My las Roomate was a nurse but was transferred. This is a beautiful safe neighborhood where many of the nurses and doctors live. My daughter lives here part time and when she’s away I’m usually traveling. Let me know if you’re interested.

hi if Hayley isn’t interested or found something else, I’m a single professional w a yellow lab looking for a room to rent March 18. I’m moving from Denver on the 16th. Thanks!