• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

360 Blue LLC

Beach Crab
Jun 5, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
360 Blue is seeking Professional Cleaners!

Competitive Pay with the Seasonal Bonuses based on performance. Attention to detail and a positive attitude is a must. The right person(s) is professional, punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn. Previous experience cleaning is preferred however, training will be provided with emphasis to 360 Blue Standards!

Work locations from Panama City Beach to Destin.

Please fill out the info on the link below for pre-screening.

Application

Requirements

Smart Phone

W-9

$250,000 in liability insurance

Valid Driver’s License & Relaible Transportation

Background Check

Acceptable I-9 (Please see below link for a list of acceptable documents)

Acceptable I9 documents

MoroCurtis

Beach Crab
Jun 13, 2019
Hollywood, FL
UCM Carpet Cleaning Hollywood FL is a leading carpet and rug cleaning service provider near Hollywood, FL and surrounding areas, which can maintain your home and office for a affordable prices. Call today and enjoy our discounts 954-874-6082 - free pre-estimation over the phone. Website: UCM Carpet Cleaning Hollywood FL - Local Carpet Experts
360 Blue is seeking Professional Cleaners!

Competitive Pay with the Seasonal Bonuses based on performance. Attention to detail and a positive attitude is a must. The right person(s) is professional, punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn. Previous experience cleaning is preferred however, training will be provided with emphasis to 360 Blue Standards!

Work locations from Panama City Beach to Destin.

Please fill out the info on the link below for pre-screening.

Application

Requirements

Smart Phone

W-9

$250,000 in liability insurance

Valid Driver’s License & Relaible Transportation

Background Check

Acceptable I-9 (Please see below link for a list of acceptable documents)

Acceptable I9 documents