• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Professional female seeking a professional roommate, female preferred. You will have a completely furnished bedroom in a large home compete with queen bed w/new mattress, dresser/mirror, 2 night stands, etc. Private room and private bathroom with a loft area upstairs as well that has a couch, huge SmartTV and entertainment center. Basically you will have the entire upstairs to yourself. You will have your choice of the 2 bedrooms upstairs. Rent will include high speed internet, wifi, I just ask that you pay 1/3 of the utilities. I will cover internet, Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, trash service, HOA fees, Terminix, etc. New washer/dryer included. Home is beautifully decorated.

Employment verification and professional reference required. No pets, no smoking, no drugs, no parties. Home is kept very clean and tidy and expect the same from roommate. Home has a 2 car garage. There is a trail that leads from the neighborhood to 30A near Butler Elem-about a 10-15 bike ride. Just a 5 min drive to 30A near Gulf Place.

If interested please call or text at 850-517-8510 for more info and pics. Available Feb 1, but move-in is flexible.

Elle

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2020
30a
Professional female seeking a professional roommate, female preferred. You will have a completely furnished bedroom in a large home compete with queen bed w/new mattress, dresser/mirror, 2 night stands, etc. Private room and private bathroom with a loft area upstairs as well that has a couch, huge SmartTV and entertainment center. Basically you will have the entire upstairs to yourself. You will have your choice of the 2 bedrooms upstairs. Rent will include high speed internet, wifi, I just ask that you pay 1/3 of the utilities. I will cover internet, Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, trash service, HOA fees, Terminix, etc. New washer/dryer included. Home is beautifully decorated.

Employment verification and professional reference required. No pets, no smoking, no drugs, no parties. Home is kept very clean and tidy and expect the same from roommate. Home has a 2 car garage. There is a trail that leads from the neighborhood to 30A near Butler Elem-about a 10-15 bike ride. Just a 5 min drive to 30A near Gulf Place.

If interested please call or text at 850-517-8510 for more info and pics. Available Feb 1, but move-in is flexible.

Is this still available??