1. Summer's End Clearance Sale Everything 30-50% off at Moon Creek Gallery in Grayton Beach Plaza on 283! Your favorite SoWal Photo Prints, Matted Prints, Framed Prints, SoWal T-shirts & Hats.

Wanted Seeking Turnkey 2 Bd/2ba Longterm Rental In Santa Rosa Beach

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by ShesJustBeachy, May 12, 2017.

1. ShesJustBeachy

ShesJustBeachy Beach Crab

Hello,

I am in the process of relocating to somewhere in the vicinity of Santa Rosa Beach. I am slated to begin a contract position in Grayton Beach, Florida on JUNE 1, 2017.

Contract Duration: 6 mo. + (May increase)
    At the very least I will need a 6 month lease, but I also understand that I may be pulled in the direction of 7-10 months or even a year based on this market. I am somewhat flexible here.

I would like to be relatively close to the store. A 20 minute drive is ideal.

Property: The following describes an ideal property, but some concessions may be made.
    • 2 bd/2ba
    • Washer/dryer
    • Utilities included
    • Furnished
    Budget
    Approximately $1500 mo.

Very clean. Smoke-free. No pets!

Thanks for any tips you can offer in my search.

Sincerely,

ShesJustBeachy

2. Larry Parker

Larry Parker Beach Comber

Hello, I have a 3 BR 2 Bath condo that will be available Sept. This fully furnished unit has a great view of Lake Mier from the screen porch and the third BR has a Murphy bed so office by day and BR at night. 850 687 5127. 1650/month Larry (sorry no pets) Unit is fully furnished. Hardwoods and Tile throughout.

3. Larry Parker

Larry Parker Beach Comber