• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

northshore

Beach Comber
Aug 2, 2008
I haven't been on in awhile! I just wanted to quickly get the word out that we're selling my 2 Hairless Chinese Crested Dogs. They have papers. We had bought them from a breeder and payed a whole lot of mula. They are brothers and need to stay together. They are not house trained. I have 4 small children and could not fit that in to my schedule. I had hoped to but it didn't happen. They are the most loving little creatures. They would be happy if you carried them around everywhere you went. I would take $300 but only to a really good home. I love them so much. Gollum is the smaller of the 2 and he almost completely bald. Just a little mohawk on top. Kimo is a little bigger and grows a little fur, kind of like sheep but is mostly bald too except his head, feet and tail. They don't shed. I'm going to try and find a photo. If I don't post one and you are interested email me and I'll send you one. Oh and they are 3 years old.
Jules:D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You should talk to Cork or Lisa, they both have one and they could use a friend(s).