• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

msaunders

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2013
The St. Joe Company is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for their office located at WaterSound in Panama City Beach. Individual is responsible for maintaining general ledger account balances in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Prepares accurate monthly financial reports and accounting summaries. Examines accounting documents for accuracy and ensures compliance with policies and procedures and accounting standards.
Responsibilities include preparing journal entries on a daily and monthly basis; recording financial transactions in accordance with GAAP; performing month end duties related to closing schedule; reconciling balance sheet accounts; preparing budgets and forecasts; analyzing and communicating variances; preparing quarterly schedules and external audit requests; assisting with special projects; participating in auditing projects; preparing financial/analytical reports, etc. Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 2-4 years of accounting or finance experience required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Excel and Oracle based JDEdwards General Ledger System required. Equal Opportunity Employer

pdubickii

Beach Crab
Jun 19, 2014
Good morning,
I am very interested in your position for senior accountant. As you will see with my attached resume I have vast experience. I live in New Jersey now but I am going to relocate to your area. Thank you for your consideration for this opportunity.
Sincerely,
Paul

Attachments

• Dubicki, Paul J. - resume.doc
    35 KB · Views: 145