• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kristen golden

Beach Crab
May 18, 2019
New Orleans
Hello!

My name is Kristen and I'm a freelance artist living in New Orleans. Each summer, my partner and I come to SRB and run a little body art stand on 30A. This year will make our 4th season!

Every year we've found different places to stay in the area while we work. We've rented apartments and stayed with friends and family. This year we are hoping to find a perfect host for us to park our camper van. The perfect spot would be a quiet, shaded area on level ground, that isn't a yellow fly den. In my mind I'm imagining something around 393 / chat holley, or perhaps over near Point Washington. Of course anything available on 30A would be a dream as well.

About us:
My partner and I are both 35 and enjoy a very chill and stable relationship of five years and counting. We both work full time during the winter in New Orleans in both the service and film industries. Each summer while in Santa Rosa Beach, we are very busy working 5 days a week, and then usually spend the weekend relaxing at the beach, or out on nature adventures. We also enjoy spending time at the gym, and both practice yoga and meditation. We have no kids, no pets. We are hoping to upgrade our van to a sprinter van and the end of this season, and our big ultimate goal is to buy our own property in the next year or two. On occasion we love a good fire and few glasses of wine. We have a ton of local friends and family, and can provide excellent references.

We'll be in town June 3 -August 1, and would offer $100-$200 a week in rent, depending on what is available.
The ideal host would be someone who values positivity and has an affinity for unconventionality. Single/couple/family....would all work for us, and ideally would live closer in and around the areas we operate in. (Freeport is a little further out than we'd want to be - unless you're off of Jolly Bay - Likewise with Rosemary and Miramar Beach.)

Attached is a photo of a drawing my kid sister made me for my birthday this year, that basically details the kind of space we'd love to create :)

I'm also open to mother in law and/or guest house scenarios if the right situation presents itself.
Feel free to send me a message with any questions or information!

Thanks for your time in reading this. Have a great day, can't wait to see you all at the beach!

Sincerely,
Kristen and Elliot

Attachments

• IMG_4806.jpg
    IMG_4806.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 98