• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WCcitizens

Beach Lover
Mar 25, 2008
Miramar Beach
We'll it's official folks! As of last Friday Sept. 19th, Ralph is throwing all his support toward democrat sheriff candidate Danny Griffith. I too was also curious about the locations where Ralph Johnson's signs use to be, were being replaced with Danny Griffith signs. Also certain deputies that had Ralph Johnson signs in their yards and on their trucks, are now being replaced with Danny Griffith ones. As everyone knows, you can't judge a book by it's cover, and i wanted to give Danny the benefit of the doubt and didn't want to jump to conclusions without doing a little investigation work. Sooo these are the facts......Ralph didn't expect to lose this past August, so last year his wife enrolled in the state's DROP program out at the prison, where she works. Now that he lost, he can't move to Tennessee just right yet because of his wife needing to do a few more years with the state.
There has been approximately two meetings within Ralph and Danny since August 26th. There has also been numerous...I repeat, numerous phones calls between the both of them to discuss trying to switch certain supporters of Ralph's over to Danny's side. If Danny wins then Ralph will stay employed with the SO as a Lt. or Capt.(not sure which one yet?)The only problem is that Danny is not wanting it slip out to the public that Ralph is endorseing him...because it's the "kiss of death" especially with the citizens of Walton County who voted against Ralph. I usually vote democrat each election, since I'm a hard core democrat. My entire family from my grandparents to my grandchildren has always been so called "yellow dog" democrats, but this will be the first time I'm going to vote republican this go round for the sake of all these poor deputies and the citizens of Walton County. I know there will be alot of people disagree with my findings but my facts are true and came directly from one of their family members. From what I've acquired about Danny Griffith is he is a very nice guy and a hard working trooper. That's why I didn't want to just go by rumors you hear or read about someone. I had to find out for myself. I just thought the facts needed to be known right now, because come Nov. 4th, if Danny wins and then Jan. 2nd rolls around Ralph is still working at the SO..people are going to say "what the h*ll?" So don't say you weren't warned ahead of time. God helps us....we can't deal with another four more years of Ralph.:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
We'll it's official folks! As of last Friday Sept. 19th, Ralph is throwing all his support toward democrat sheriff candidate Danny Griffith. I too was also curious about the locations where Ralph Johnson's signs use to be, were being replaced with Danny Griffith signs. Also certain deputies that had Ralph Johnson signs in their yards and on their trucks, are now being replaced with Danny Griffith ones. As everyone knows, you can't judge a book by it's cover, and i wanted to give Danny the benefit of the doubt and didn't want to jump to conclusions without doing a little investigation work. Sooo these are the facts......Ralph didn't expect to lose this past August, so last year his wife enrolled in the state's DROP program out at the prison, where she works. Now that he lost, he can't move to Tennessee just right yet because of his wife needing to do a few more years with the state.
There has been approximately two meetings within Ralph and Danny since August 26th. There has also been numerous...I repeat, numerous phones calls between the both of them to discuss trying to switch certain supporters of Ralph's over to Danny's side. If Danny wins then Ralph will stay employed with the SO as a Lt. or Capt.(not sure which one yet?)The only problem is that Danny is not wanting it slip out to the public that Ralph is endorseing him...because it's the "kiss of death" especially with the citizens of Walton County who voted against Ralph. I usually vote democrat each election, since I'm a hard core democrat. My entire family from my grandparents to my grandchildren has always been so called "yellow dog" democrats, but this will be the first time I'm going to vote republican this go round for the sake of all these poor deputies and the citizens of Walton County. I know there will be alot of people disagree with my findings but my facts are true and came directly from one of their family members. From what I've acquired about Danny Griffith is he is a very nice guy and a hard working trooper. That's why I didn't want to just go by rumors you hear or read about someone. I had to find out for myself. I just thought the facts needed to be known right now, because come Nov. 4th, if Danny wins and then Jan. 2nd rolls around Ralph is still working at the SO..people are going to say "what the h*ll?" So don't say you weren't warned ahead of time. God helps us....we can't deal with another four more years of Ralph.:bang:

See. This is just the stuff we were talking about in another thread. How can someone come on here and say something is official with nothing more than I heard, or I spoke to a relative. Not saying that it may not be true, but I have seen no news accounts, quotes, or press releases attributing this as fact. Telling your friends and family to vote for someone is a whole lot different than an official endorsement of that individual.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Now, just so as I understand EW, you say that RJ wife has entered the DROP because RJ did not expect to lose. Would you share with me what the DROP is and why she is prevented from leaving anytime she wants. Warning, I may know something about this so lets be sure. Also, where is the trumpets hailing the endorsement from RJ. Spread the rumors as you will but I will wait to make my mind up and vote without your input.

Lawdawg

Beach Comber
Apr 25, 2008
Given the thread title, I expected a lot more than "it's official" because "I heard it from a family member." :roll:

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
is this the best you can do?

I guess the man gives you nothing to attack so you make things up? This is the funniest thing that I read all day. Clearly the author of this fiction has never went to Danny to address his concerns. If he had the first thing he would have realized is that Danny is not another RJ. I?ve heard it said many times that Danny and RJ were both Troopers. And that much is true. But what is not true, is to say you can expect the same results from both. If that were the case then it would be fair to say all teachers, coaches and priests are the same. Get my point? My challenge to the readers of this forum is to address any rumors or concerns regarding Danny Griffith with Danny Griffith. The rumor that Danny has picked his under sheriff is ludicrous. In fact Danny refuses to give that any consideration. To do so is illegal and immoral. The only thing I can say is as a Trooper Danny has never jeopardized his integrity and has always been a knowledgeable professional. And that?s what you can expect from Danny???. Not another RJ.

Lawdawg

Beach Comber
Apr 25, 2008
I too was also curious about the locations where Ralph Johnson's signs use to be, were being replaced with Danny Griffith signs. Also certain deputies that had Ralph Johnson signs in their yards and on their trucks, are now being replaced with Danny Griffith ones.

I posed this question to another poster as well.................why does this matter? Ralph is no longer in the race. His supporters, along with the supporters of the other republican candidates that lost in the primary, now have to support either Danny or Mike. I'm sure some will support Mike as well. I'm still trying to figure out why this would be a big deal????? :scratch:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Holy Cow, you know what I just saw. A Danny Griffith and Mike Adkinson sign right next to each other. What could it mean?

NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING