• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
I heard from another reliable resource that RJ's intentions are to throw his support to DG so that he can still hold a high position in the sheriffs department and keep the same admin staff that apparently cant use a calculater or file important documents where they can be found.
So basically, the poor citizens of walton county will still have to endure the disfunctional practices of RJ, should DG get elected.... i guess it is true.. you can cut the head off of a snake but it doesn't die til the sun goes down.

So you make things up. Ill tell you one thing..... You would make one heck of a fiction writer. Let me set things straight for those who don?t know Danny Griffith. Danny is the most upstanding man that I have ever met. Danny's first and foremost priority is public service. As a Trooper Danny has never once jeopardized his integrity. He has always conducted himself as a quiet, knowledgeable professional, and that?s what you can expect from Danny, not another R.J. Danny Griffith is friendly with everyone. So I guess that makes everyone his under sheriff huh? The fact and truth is Danny refuses to consider the idea of who his under sheriff will be until the election is over. To do so is immoral and illegal, don?t believe me then ask Danny. The citizens of WaltonCounty have spoken in the primary and Danny hears their voice. So let?s put all this middle school mud slinging and rumor inventing aside and support your candidate by acknowledging what they can do for WaltonCounty. As far as the rumors and lies are concerned, if you have any questions regarding your concerns Danny Would love to sit down and discuss them with you over a cup of coffee. Griffith4sheriff@gdsvs.net

Another fact: Danny Griffith?s socks that he has on his feet right now, have more time serving the citizens of WC then all of Mikes Years combined. Danny Knows the good people of this county and knows how to fix the monetary crisis that has been created, and will do right by the people and the deputies who will be working for him come January. And when I say he knows them he really knows them, not just of them. MA supporters are scared to death of Danny and create lies and rumors and make assumptions because after DG wins he will continue to please the good people of this county. I have heard of all the controversy surrounding MA but I will not mention that which I have heard and stoop to the low level as those who choose to lie (by stoop I mean almost lay down) and begin to slander him.

sweetgal

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2008
Defuniak Springs Florida
Sweetgal -

I asked this before, but you never answered.........What exactly is "the connection" - according to your post, it is simply based on some ex-Ralph supporters now supporting Danny Griffith? Ralph is no longer in the race - they have no other choice but Danny or Mike. I'm sure Mike has some ex-Ralph supporters as well since he is the Republican candidate. So based on your reasoning, Mike has connections to Ralph as well? Just because Ralph's supporters are throwing their support elsewhere doesn't mean the remaining candidates have "ties" or "connections" to Ralph.

Lawdawg, I guess your right, Its really my opinion on the connection.. I see it, and others dont. Its simply my thought, doesnt make it true. Though my Mom always thought me if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck then chances are its a duck.... Like I have said before I like Danny ALOT... and have no intentions of making him look bad. I have not seen any RJ signs replaced with M.A. signs, if I had I would of brought that up. I dont like who M.A. is related to and when I spoke with him I brought that up. He assured me that he is aware that people dont like his kin folk, and may hold that against him. Yes he is going to let his family help him pull in votes, cause thats what family is there for to help. However, he assured me that he would not allow his family to influence how he would run the department if elected. Why wouldnt Danny do the same. Lots of folks dont like R.J., but why not use him to pull in votes. It would be smart thing to do if you needed help, then get on here and say that you werent going to allow him to influence how you were going to run the department if you were elected. Its just seems to me that Danny has not just gotten into this race and he has not gotten on here and defended himself on these rumors. I like him as I have stated time and time again. But there are alot of men and women in the department that are depending on a new admin to change, and remove all connections to their old boss. Why wouldnt he dispill that rumor for them, when they are all so scared to speak out. You know it and I know it to be the truth.

sweetgal

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2008
Defuniak Springs Florida
She never said it was "official". :funn:

Oh thats right, she just simply said that people shouldn't spread rumors then she gets on here and does so herself.... that makes it soooooooooooo much better.. My mistake....

Lovebirds

Beach Comber
Sep 17, 2008
So you make things up. Ill tell you one thing..... You would make one heck of a fiction writer. Let me set things straight for those who don’t know Danny Griffith. Danny is the most upstanding man that I have ever met. Danny's first and foremost priority is public service. As a Trooper Danny has never once jeopardized his integrity. He has always conducted himself as a quiet, knowledgeable professional, and that’s what you can expect from Danny, not another R.J. Danny Griffith is friendly with everyone. So I guess that makes everyone his under sheriff huh? The fact and truth is Danny refuses to consider the idea of who his under sheriff will be until the election is over. To do so is immoral and illegal, don’t believe me then ask Danny. The citizens of WaltonCounty have spoken in the primary and Danny hears their voice. So let’s put all this middle school mud slinging and rumor inventing aside and support your candidate by acknowledging what they can do for WaltonCounty. As far as the rumors and lies are concerned, if you have any questions regarding your concerns Danny Would love to sit down and discuss them with you over a cup of coffee. Griffith4sheriff@gdsvs.net

Another fact: Danny Griffith’s socks that he has on his feet right now, have more time serving the citizens of WC then all of Mikes Years combined. Danny Knows the good people of this county and knows how to fix the monetary crisis that has been created, and will do right by the people and the deputies who will be working for him come January. And when I say he knows them he really knows them, not just of them. MA supporters are scared to death of Danny and create lies and rumors and make assumptions because after DG wins he will continue to please the good people of this county. I have heard of all the controversy surrounding MA but I will not mention that which I have heard and stoop to the low level as those who choose to lie (by stoop I mean almost lay down) and begin to slander him.

Swampfox, Tidefan is not making this up...I have heard from some of the administration, those who originally supported RJ but are now supporting DG, say that they will most likely keep their high positions within the department if DG is elected Sheriff. Where do you think these pepole are getting that idea? :dunno:

I don't think that anyone has doubted DG's integrity, conduct, or professionalism. I think that everyone that has met the man knows that he's a nice guy. People are just worried because there does seem to be a connection between RJ and DG, maybe you don't see it but just because you can't, it doesn't mean that the connection doesn't exist....and COME ON, I don't believe for a minute that DG has not considered who his #2 person will be. I'm sure DG is a better planner than you give him credit for!

Last edited:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
It is interesting to me that you are concerned by who keeps their jobs or if they are demoted. I have always had issue with the idea that when a new Sheriff gets elected he cleans house. People on this board have said that there are employees with WCSO who are just doing their jobs in following the directions of RJ. Truly do we want to replace competent individuals so MA or DG can place their chosen ones in there. Some times continuity is good. I can see a couple of top people being placed, but it is about following orders after that and competency. If the book keeper is failing to perform their job adquately and you attempt to correct their deficienies and they fail, then you replace them, if an officer is not performing their duties adquately and an attempt to correct their deficiencies and they fail, then you replace them. A standard/ guideline has to be in place to measure performance or your just maintaining the do as I say standard and that may change day to day which serve no ones purpose especially the taxpayer.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Swamp Fox

Why is it immoral and illegal to tell us who the Under Sheriff may be, I have yet to make my mind up and have even defended DG integrity here. But to make a staement such as that seems ridiculous. I have not questioned his integrity and won't

Lawdawg

Beach Comber
Apr 25, 2008
Lawdawg, I guess your right, Its really my opinion on the connection.. I see it, and others dont. Its simply my thought, doesnt make it true. Though my Mom always thought me if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck then chances are its a duck.... Like I have said before I like Danny ALOT... and have no intentions of making him look bad. I have not seen any RJ signs replaced with M.A. signs, if I had I would of brought that up. I dont like who M.A. is related to and when I spoke with him I brought that up. He assured me that he is aware that people dont like his kin folk, and may hold that against him. Yes he is going to let his family help him pull in votes, cause thats what family is there for to help. However, he assured me that he would not allow his family to influence how he would run the department if elected. Why wouldnt Danny do the same. Lots of folks dont like R.J., but why not use him to pull in votes. It would be smart thing to do if you needed help, then get on here and say that you werent going to allow him to influence how you were going to run the department if you were elected. Its just seems to me that Danny has not just gotten into this race and he has not gotten on here and defended himself on these rumors. I like him as I have stated time and time again. But there are alot of men and women in the department that are depending on a new admin to change, and remove all connections to their old boss. Why wouldnt he dispill that rumor for them, when they are all so scared to speak out. You know it and I know it to be the truth.

Sweetgal -

I'm sure Danny will address these rumors when he can. He has had a lot going on since this thread started - taking care of his grandmother and then her funeral. Dispelling a rumor has probably not been the first thing on his "to do" list.

What I find to be most discrediting about the rumor (or shoud I say "rumors" b/c it continues to change), is that not one person has been willing to say who, specifically, they heard it from. If it's a fact and it's no secret, why not come out and reveal the source. Rumors are vicious. All it takes is for one person to plant the seed and then it grows from there. I can assure you Danny has no "connections" to Ralph nor does he plan to employ him in any capacity if he is elected (why would he?). Danny can say it over and over, but all it takes is for the seed to be planted. When Danny comes on this board and tells you that it is not true, will you believe him and lay the rumor to rest?

tidefan517

Beach Comber
Sep 16, 2008
Well if you knew Danny would would know him and RJ are two different animals. But you obviously have alot to loose in this elecyion so you will keep your lies coming wont you. I only hope others will see through all your clouded muddied water.

you are absolutely right i do have alot to LOSE in this election, I have family and friends who live and work in this county, I dont know what kind of price you put on your family and friends safety, but i m not willing to take a chance on someone who is willing to keep the same inconsistant leadership because they are the better man for the job. Facts are facts, MA turned the police department around, I dont know of anything DG has down for this county and i have lived here nearly all my life.

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
try this on for size

you are absolutely right i do have alot to LOSE in this election, I have family and friends who live and work in this county, I dont know what kind of price you put on your family and friends safety, but i m not willing to take a chance on someone who is willing to keep the same inconsistant leadership because they are the better man for the job. Facts are facts, MA turned the police department around, I dont know of anything DG has down for this county and i have lived here nearly all my life.

Ok point made, however I assure you that Danny will not I REPEAT WILL NOT keep anyone who is not up to par in leadership. I guarantee you that Danny will hold people citizens and employees alike accountable and will not tolerate anything short of the best. Here is a quote from Danny's Flier "I'll make the safety of YOUR family my top priority" So really by what you said he is the best man for the job!!!!!! So why do you insist on telling lies about him? You don?t even know him? Long before Danny even considered running for sheriff I considered him to be the biggest man in the world, I?m not talking physically of course. I?m talking about him fitting the image of how a man is supposed to treat people, and the core ideas and family values that make a man. He is decisive, doesn?t tolerate anyone?s bull, and treats everyone fairly. He will go way out of his way to help someone he barely knows, and you know what he is happy to do it! If Danny hasn?t done anything for you then it?s because you haven?t asked. Even with the lies you are spreading he will go to your aid with out thinking twice. Don?t believe me? Then ask around. The very man that you choose to slander and I do mean slander is without a doubt the biggest man you will ever have the privilege to know. Danny hears the cries of the citizens of W.C., as well as the deputies. Danny will bring change to this county and bring it back together. If you want to push your candidate then do it. But don?t spread lies and rumors about a man you don?t know and will never measure up to. I know I won?t. But I will remember the core values he has taught me. DANNY GRIFFITH FOR SHERIFF!!!!
Please send your questions about Danny?s plans to griffith4sheriff@gdsvs.net he will be more then happy to answer them. Or call him at (850)892-3415 and he will be more then happy to come meet with you.