1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Shocker ! One candidate killed a North Walton Forum

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Bob Hudson, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

Wonder which candidate ?

image-1139169259.jpg

2. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

Just received this email. One down three to go !

Bob, Wasn't me that complained. Actually, I was looking forward to it as Sara makes good food and she was feeding us! That will give me more time to knock on doors. :) Best, cj Cecilia Jones for County Commissioner District 2

3. Seaducer

Seaducer Banned

so who doesn't have the 'guts' to name the person?

4. Misty

Misty Banned

It's obvious he is referring to Kenneth Pridgen as the complainant.

Cecilia Jones for County Commish Dist 2? Oh my god.

I think I'll take my chances with Glidewell. At the very least I suspect hes against a HIRED Super.

5. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

TWO DOWN - TWO TO GO

Dear Mr Hudson

Thank you for your question and your desire to come to the bottom of this matter. I DID NOT have anything to do with any complaint nor did I know about such a complaint prior to receiving an e-mail today from Ms. Commander. I am appalled that anyone would subvert Thank you for your question and your desire to come to the bottom of this matter.

I DID NOT have anything to do with any complaint nor did I know about such a complaint prior to receiving an e-mail today from Ms. Commander. I am appalled that anyone would subvert the right of citizens to meet and question candidates for office and believe that this behavior is the antithesis of open government in the sunshine.

I am ashamed as an American that any candidate for public office would participate in such an obvious attempt to prevent people from learning about their candidates. I believe the party/parties responsible owe the citizens of Walton County an apology at the very least. If you have any further questions or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.the right of citizens to meet and question candidates for office and believe that this behavior is the antithesis of open government in the sunshine. I am ashamed as an American that any candidate for public office would participate in such an obvious attempt to prevent people from learning about their candidates.

I believe the party/parties responsible owe the citizens of Walton County an apology at the very least. If you have any further questions or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Danny Glidewell

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  6. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

How the heck is that obvious - I have no idea but I'm going to get to the bottom.

Me thinks you have an agenda !

7. Misty

Misty Banned

Me an agenda Bob? ROFLMAO! Surely you jest. I have no agenda but its patently obvious what yours is.

8. Danny Glidewell

Danny Glidewell Beach Fanatic

My response got a little jumbled up but I want to make sure it is clear what I said:

Dear Mr. Hudson:
    Thank you for your question and your desire to come to the bottom of this matter. I DID NOT have anything to do with any complaint nor did I know about such a complaint prior to receiving an e-mail today from Ms. Commander. I am appalled that anyone would subvert the right of citizens to meet and question candidates for office and believe that this behavior is the antithesis of open government in the sunshine. I am ashamed as an American that any candidate for public office would participate in such an obvious attempt to prevent people from learning about their candidates. I believe the party/parties responsible owe the citizens of Walton County an apology at the very least. If you have any further questions or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Danny Glidewell

9. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

Were you driving a school bus while you had a memory blockage and typed that. Everyone knows YOU have an agenda.

10. Misty

Misty Banned

Do tell us all what my agenda is then Bob. That I can't and will not get behind a vote to HIRE a Super?

Until today I was totally for it. The absolute lack of participation on this board to tell the people how this fiasco is supposed to pan out when you have the same foxes in the hen-house directing the hens tells me there isn't much of a plan to make this work.

11. Misty

Misty Banned

P.S. Never driven a bus either.

12. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

roflmao

13. Misty

Misty Banned

:D

14. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

Give me a break ! You have been playing up to you sudden change of "opinion" for days. I'm not buying your epiphany.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  15. Misty

Misty Banned

Bob,

I don't much care.

I've asked questions for days and got no solid answers from you, the WCTA, WCEA and all the southerners pushing this. Not one solid answer just copy and pasted rhetoric from any website you could find that supports a hired Super.

Good luck...you're going to need it.

16. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

I would venture a guess that not everyone I plan to vote for in the upcoming election is going to vote the same way I am going to vote on the Superintendent issue. I will be voting for a hired Superintendent and all though I may disagree with those who oppose the change they have a right to their opinion and hopefully they will represent the will of the people.

17. Misty

Misty Banned

Good luck with that Mr. Wells. We do agree change is needed...I'd just like to know how they think they are going to implement these changes???

18. Seaducer

Seaducer Banned

Not obvious to me, what's obvious is the lack of onions to name names.

I don't vote in Walton, so I only have an outside concern, but the silly
    innuendo jabs without having the guts to be honest tells me what side
    I would be suspicious of.

19. Misty

Misty Banned

The reason I said Pridgen is because of all the ?????? marks by his image and none on the others. It appeared to me as if someone was trying to make it appear that it was Mr. Pridgen.

Of course we know deception isn't the game here that's why everyone is so forth coming with answers.

20. Seaducer

Seaducer Banned

I would never endorse or support anyone with the lack of "guts" these people have.