• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Just received this email. One down three to go !

Bob, Wasn't me that complained. Actually, I was looking forward to it as Sara makes good food and she was feeding us! That will give me more time to knock on doors. :) Best, cj Cecilia Jones for County Commissioner District 2

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
so who doesn't have the 'guts' to name the person?

It's obvious he is referring to Kenneth Pridgen as the complainant.

Cecilia Jones for County Commish Dist 2? Oh my god.

I think I'll take my chances with Glidewell. At the very least I suspect hes against a HIRED Super.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
TWO DOWN - TWO TO GO

Dear Mr Hudson

Thank you for your question and your desire to come to the bottom of this matter. I DID NOT have anything to do with any complaint nor did I know about such a complaint prior to receiving an e-mail today from Ms. Commander. I am appalled that anyone would subvert Thank you for your question and your desire to come to the bottom of this matter.

I DID NOT have anything to do with any complaint nor did I know about such a complaint prior to receiving an e-mail today from Ms. Commander. I am appalled that anyone would subvert the right of citizens to meet and question candidates for office and believe that this behavior is the antithesis of open government in the sunshine.

I am ashamed as an American that any candidate for public office would participate in such an obvious attempt to prevent people from learning about their candidates. I believe the party/parties responsible owe the citizens of Walton County an apology at the very least. If you have any further questions or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.the right of citizens to meet and question candidates for office and believe that this behavior is the antithesis of open government in the sunshine. I am ashamed as an American that any candidate for public office would participate in such an obvious attempt to prevent people from learning about their candidates.

I believe the party/parties responsible owe the citizens of Walton County an apology at the very least. If you have any further questions or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Danny Glidewell

Last edited:

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
It's obvious he is referring to Kenneth Pridgen as the complainant. Cecilia Jones for County Commish Dist 2? Oh my god. I think I'll take my chances with Glidewell. At the very least I suspect hes against a HIRED Super.

How the heck is that obvious - I have no idea but I'm going to get to the bottom.

Me thinks you have an agenda !

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
How the heck is that obvious - I have no idea but I'm going to get to the bottom.

Me thinks you have an agenda !

Me an agenda Bob? ROFLMAO! Surely you jest. I have no agenda but its patently obvious what yours is.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
My response got a little jumbled up but I want to make sure it is clear what I said:

Dear Mr. Hudson:
Thank you for your question and your desire to come to the bottom of this matter. I DID NOT have anything to do with any complaint nor did I know about such a complaint prior to receiving an e-mail today from Ms. Commander. I am appalled that anyone would subvert the right of citizens to meet and question candidates for office and believe that this behavior is the antithesis of open government in the sunshine. I am ashamed as an American that any candidate for public office would participate in such an obvious attempt to prevent people from learning about their candidates. I believe the party/parties responsible owe the citizens of Walton County an apology at the very least. If you have any further questions or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Danny Glidewell

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Were you driving a school bus while you had a memory blockage and typed that. Everyone knows YOU have an agenda.

Do tell us all what my agenda is then Bob. That I can't and will not get behind a vote to HIRE a Super?

Until today I was totally for it. The absolute lack of participation on this board to tell the people how this fiasco is supposed to pan out when you have the same foxes in the hen-house directing the hens tells me there isn't much of a plan to make this work.