• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seaschnells

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Seagrove
Hi Everyone! I just want to encourage everyone to shop locally this Holiday Season. We have so many independently owned local businesses. They are our friends and family in the area and I for one love that about SoWal. Let's help them this season. They need locals to help sustain them not just tourists. Happy shopping!!

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Yes! It is important to remember that local businesses need your dollars. Also, many of them offer unique items and it is my experience that in many cases discounts may be available, if you ask. It is in everyone's interest to keep them in business. :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Hi Everyone! I just want to encourage everyone to shop locally this Holiday Season. We have so many independently owned local businesses. They are our friends and family in the area and I for one love that about SoWal. Let's help them this season. They need locals to help sustain them not just tourists. Happy shopping!!

Thanks for writing the wonderful letter to the Sun about Christmas shopping locally- everyone grab a copy of the Sun and check the editorial page!

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
For The Health Of It is offering all Gift Certificates for either Massage Therapy or Store Items at 10% off until Christmas.

Want to give the perfect Holiday Gift? Give the gift of health at a discount while shopping locally.

Happy Holidays

For The Health Of It
2217 West Scenic 30A
Blue Mountain Beach
www.shopforthehealthofit.com