• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MonicaQA

Beach Lover
Jun 22, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
Just a THANK YOU to Kat for her incredible Key Lime Pie! We ordered one before we left Texas & she delivered the pie with a smile & a precious southern accent! We all devoured the pie & were wishing we had ordered TWO! If you are going to be in SoWal, I highly recommend ordering a pie from Kat! :D

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Key Lime Pie for Monica

HEY MONICA! Thanks for sending me the message and yes I will see y'all in July with your Key Lime Pie(s)! You were right I did miss this post....sorry as I def would have responded to it. Slipped right by me.

Looking forward to seeing you again. The beaches are beautiful and it is nice and hot, with a great breeze. Keep in touch with me as the time gets closer and have a safe trip here!

Kat:wave:

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
Can I get a wootwoot for Kat and her key lime pie!! She delivered on to me and hubs yesterday evening and even though I had a huge dinner, I managed a delicious slice of pie at about 11:30 last night!! I have friends coming in on Saturday for the week and have another pie lined up for next week, too-lucky me!!!!

Kat's a sweetheart and her pies are great so I second the recommendation!!!!!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thank you girl! It was fun getting to see you again and carrying on our conversation from last summer. Between the three of us we can do some talking. LOL

Have fun and I will see you again in a few days!!!