• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Silver Airways and Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport recently announced nonstop service to Orlando and Tampa. Flights begin March 19, 2015.

Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport is pleased to announce Silver Airways is bringing their intra-Florida service to Panama City Beach with two new nonstop flights. As the airline of choice for Florida and the Bahamas, Silver offers more routes within Florida and between Florida and the Bahamas than any other airline.

To celebrate the new service, Silver Airways is offering introductory fares from $89* (one way, including taxes and fees) through 11:59 pm EST on January 22, 2015, for travel between March 19, 2015 and May 22, 2015. For complete details, reservations and to receive email updates on Silver’s special offers, visit silverairways.com.

Question: Where can I fly to from ECP?
Answer: Orlando via Orlando International Airport (MCO) and Tampa via Tampa International Airport (TPA)

Question: When do flights start?
Answer: March 19, 2015

Question: How can I book flights?
Answer: Book flights online athttp://www.silverairways.com

Question: When are tickets available for purchase?
Answer: Tickets are available now.

Flight Schedule

DepartureArrivalFlight #StopsFrequency
Panama City – Orlando11:50 am2:25 pm690Daily
Panama City – Orlando3:55 pm6:30 pm1290Daily
Orlando – Panama City10:45 am11:20 am680Daily
Orlando – Panama City2:50 pm3:25 pm540Daily

DepartureArrivalFlight #StopsFrequency
Panama City – Tampa6:30 am8:55 am510Daily except Sat & Sun
Panama City – Tampa7:00 am9:25 am1310Sat & Sun
Tampa – Panama City5:45 pm6:10 pm1060Daily except Sat
Tampa – Panama City6:25 pm6:50 pm960Sat

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I wish them well. They served Atlanta from ramp positions on the international tarmac. Used to watch them running up engines every morning when I got to work. They are still searching for their best markets. Nice little airline, though, operating Saabs and Beach 19's.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
How's their on-time record? It would be tempting to use them to pick up some of those good deal transatlantic fares you see out of Orlando from time to time, but doing that on two different tickets makes me nervous about irregular operations.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
How's their on-time record? It would be tempting to use them to pick up some of those good deal transatlantic fares you see out of Orlando from time to time, but doing that on two different tickets makes me nervous about irregular operations.

I like Silver. Once you are in Orlando or FLL you can get to great small islands in the Bahamas.

ann watson

Banned
Jun 26, 2012
Seagrove Beach
I wish the airline all the best with this service but when you consider total travel time you may as well drive. Drive to the airport, go through security, and the hassle of airports. It's only a 6 hour drive to Orlando.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
From Nov '14 to 1/15/15...not so impressive. On their 20 most active routes the lowest city pair was 56%,and the highest was only 83% on a short hop from West Palm to Tampa...
http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightRating/flightRatingByCarrier.do?airline=3M

A lot of the cities they serve are funded by the DOT’s Essential Air Service program. In short, the govt pays them to fly to a city regardless of passengers to a degree. Many of their cities are culled from big carrier cast offs due to lack of revenue.