• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Check this out! This is going to be a very different show. The show is from 6-9 pm. The gals are bringing a local lineup to join them onstage. This should be a good time and it has been a real trick to pull this many artist together. I can not see it happening again so make sure you check it out! Check out the poster for line up! I will post it as soon as I figure out how....:dunno:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Here is the lineup:

Natasha and Kelsey Johnson will perform with:

Billy Johnson
Mark Sturm
Ben and Mike Ford
Taylor Boswell
GreenHit
Bud Dillard of WAco Ramblers
Mike Hauser
Matt Miller (Fiddle prodigy)
Scott Shovea
Ricki Comeaux (MC and performing some original tunes)

Should be quite a show!!! Hope you all can make it out.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Here is the lineup:

Natasha and Kelsey Johnson will perform with:

Billy Johnson
Mark Sturm
Ben and Mike Ford
Taylor Boswell
GreenHit
Bud Dillard of WAco Ramblers
Mike Hauser
Matt Miller (Fiddle prodigy)
Scott Shovea
Ricki Comeaux (MC and performing some original tunes)

Should be quite a show!!! Hope you all can make it out.

:love:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I wish I had some pictures from last night to post, but I couldn't see too well from the back of the crowd. It was really great to see so many young musicians coming together to perform. :clap_1:

Bobby, you should have seen the look on your fellow Yoga instructor, Sarah G, heard Kelsey sing solo, near the end of the show. She was surprisingly shocked, like, "who the heck is that girl and where did she come from?"

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The girls are stunning and sing like angels! What a nice night! We look forward to seeing and hearing them more- are any performances scheduled over the holidays??

Last edited:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Did any of you catch that Portland Oregon Song with Kelsey and Hollywood Ten (Mike and Ben Ford)! Holy S*#t! That is a Loretta Lynn tune and Jack white. Country meets rock!!! They nailed it! All the performances were incredible. It was a really hard show to do but the crowd seems to have got it. It was a true visual performance art put on by a group of young performers. I real gift for the community!! Anne, bring on more!

:clap_1: