• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
My friend found ALL these puppies abandoned at the Bark Park yesterday. All the local shelters including Alaqua are full! Please call Sarah at 504-931-3777 to adopt or make a donation to help her get them to the vet.

puppies.jpg

Waltonrep1

Beach Comber
Nov 16, 2009
Abandonded Dogs

First I have to say that I am appalled at this. I hope you can find a good home for them. I have been trying to convince my fiance for weeks that we need to adopt another dog to keep our beagle company. In full disclosure, I am a reporter with the Walton Sun. We would love to talk to you and maybe take some pics and let you tell us the story. If you are interested we would love to hear from you. You can PM me back, or email me at malgarin@waltonsun.com. I appreciate your time.

Matt Algarin

My friend found ALL these puppies abandoned at the Bark Park yesterday. All the local shelters including Alaqua are full! Please call Sarah at 504-931-3777 to adopt or make a donation to help her get them to the vet.

puppies.jpg

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
Boy, them babies are MIXED, aren't they? :D Looks like they have everything from Rottweiler to Fox Terrier in there!

TOO CUTE!!!

cutie puppies

I don't know how someone can do sometime like that is like to get ready of a human baby, is so sad.

Have u tried the new shelter at Defuniak Springs is just opened in january 2010, probably they have room for these little rascals, are so cutie.
here is the phone number 892-8758

Good luck.

E.L.

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
How I wish I could have another because in my mind I already have one picked out. This is sooooo sad!!! Bad human! Bad! Please keep us updated and EVERONE that CAN, SHOULD bring one of these precious babies into their life! I have 2 big muts and they are both adorable and very well behaved!