• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
:love:Incredible---the SoWal community does it again! Amazing story! This is so similar to the help we got with a litter of pups last fall (desperate puppies). As a rescuer I must applaud everyone who gave of their time and hearts. Sarah for rescuing them in the first place, Scrltbegonya for starting the thread, Matt for writing the heart warming story in the Sun today (and encouraging further rescues) and the folks who opened their hearts and adopted the pups into forever homes. HEROS---HEROS ALL!

weatabix

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2009
Wonderful! I adopted a pup from the desperate puppies saga and I am so glad I did! He is wonderful.....Thank goodness this story also ended up a happy one! I applaud all of you for your help!

:love:Incredible---the SoWal community does it again! Amazing story! This is so similar to the help we got with a litter of pups last fall (desperate puppies). As a rescuer I must applaud everyone who gave of their time and hearts. Sarah for rescuing them in the first place, Scrltbegonya for starting the thread, Matt for writing the heart warming story in the Sun today (and encouraging further rescues) and the folks who opened their hearts and adopted the pups into forever homes. HEROS---HEROS ALL!