• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
I don't have an update on if the pups have been adopted, but i do have more pictures. They're way too cute and I wish I could take them all!!!

puppies7.jpg

puppies6.jpg

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Why can't every single dog and cat owner just have their pets spayed/neutered?

And if you won't do that, please don't just ABANDON animals! :angry:

A lot of people work very hard to support and run our local shelters - the least these bat-turds could do is drop off animals there.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I like the one standing up showing his belly! They are all adorable, but I'll bet Cowboy would digg him.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
ok, two have been adopted and she plans to keep one so she needs someone to adopt the last three.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
ok, two have been adopted and she plans to keep one so she needs someone to adopt the last three.

Great news! Is the one standing up adopted, yet? (I am not getting a puppy, I am not getting a puppy!)

But, I'll help bump this thread so they all get a new home!! ;-)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
happy puppy!

Meet Baby Spencer - so happy to be chosen by a beautiful princess. I was honored to meet Princess and Baby Spencer today at Red Bar. I have a feeling they were meant for each other!:love:

16.jpg

I believe there are 2 more puppies from the Bark Park abandoned litter waiting for a family to take them home.

Last edited:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
If you are thinking about adopting, please remember that they don't stay cute little puppies. Try to understand the breed you may be getting so you aren't disappointed later. It's fair to you and the pups, right?