• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
any idea how big they will get? i dreamed about these puppies last night.

call Sarah (see first post on this thread). they will be able to answer your questions. my understanding is that the dogs will be small to medium. but please call for details! good luck and keep us posted!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
It kills me to see all those pups without a home. I'm used to a big Border Collie outside dog. Not for everyone. Wish I could get another big outside dog, but not happening anytime in my near future. Pick a dog you will love for life...Not just a dog that is cute.

Those pics show me at least a mid-size dog with possible attitude. If they don't get the right attention, easily bad dogs. Possible great dogs in the right home.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
It kills me to see all those pups without a home. I'm used to a big Border Collie outside dog. Not for everyone. Wish I could get another big outside dog, but not happening anytime in my near future. Pick a dog you will love for life...Not just a dog that is cute.

Those pics show me at least a mid-size dog with possible attitude. If they don't get the right attention, easily bad dogs. Possible great dogs in the right home.

definitely very mixed breed, but one of the women helping provide shots, etc., feels they are on the small side. but sizes could very well vary quite a bit between them. who knows. the one I saw today was not only adorable but very calm.

so far, the community has really responded. only a few left as of earlier today.

rolling dune

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
blue mtn.
Yeah SoWal! They are so blessed to find a home. I am just curious if the little rottie looking one found a home. He is soooo cute. I can not keep him but might be willing to foster.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
My daughter saw the puppies and wanted one, but I'm about to pass out from the load of kids and animals in my home now. I feel like a mother cat of twelve with two teats. The puppies are so adorable, it will be nice to hear that the last ones have found a home, and I hope soon. :love:

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
all the puppies now have homes!! thanks, sowal! :clap:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Good to hear, they had the sad look of needing to be loved, bless their little puppy hearts and the people that are taking care of them. :love: