• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
These two sisters Lulu and Lilly, were brought to the vets office to be spayed and their owners never came back for them. They have been living in these cages at the vets office for months and desperately need a home. They are spade and up to date on shots, they come with toys, bed, and carriers. They ARE HEALTHY AND LOVABLE and very used to being handled BUT THEY ARE LIVING IN THESE LITTLE CAGES AND SO DESERVE A REAL HOME....
If interested please talk to our staff

or Dr. Kempa
850-835-4206

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Do they stay in one cage together or apart? Hate to see them split up....but wish great homes for both. I already have 3 and I don't dare.:roll:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
These two sisters Lulu and Lilly, were brought to the vets office to be spayed and their owners never came back for them. They have been living in these cages at the vets office for months and desperately need a home. They are spade and up to date on shots, they come with toys, bed, and carriers. They ARE HEALTHY AND LOVABLE and very used to being handled BUT THEY ARE LIVING IN THESE LITTLE CAGES AND SO DESERVE A REAL HOME....
If interested please talk to our staff

or Dr. Kempa
850-835-4206

aren't they precious? I can't believe they are living in cages for months because their owners didn't pick them up? good grief!

I hope they are adopted and soon by a really wonder family. thanks TCline.