• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JHA

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2007
Carrollton, Ga
Now, our adult children and family (6) has decided to arrive on Saturday (June 30) in lieu of Sunday. That is wonderful, but didn't plan on dinner Saturday night. We plan to order pizza, etc on Monday night after our picture taking session, so am open to take-out for Saturday night, any suggestions? What about Cocoon's in Seagrove? Other similar style restaurants?

I wouldn't continue to ask so many questions, if ya'll weren't so very friendly and helpful. Thanks to all of you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We are leaving for SoWal early Saturday morning from Georgia. Again thanks, John

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Don't have any suggestions, but hope you have a blast! Can't wait for the report!! :clap:

If you want takeout, my suggestion would be Wild Olives in Rosemary if you are planning pizza on Monday (just to avoid redundancy). Or get steamed shrimp from Goatfeathers (the last time I looked at their door, it said that they close at 6 PM in the summer) and pick up baguettes and bagged salads at Publix when you inevitably stop by there for supplies on that first night at the beach.

Last edited:

J.bean

Beach Comber
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
We ordered from Wok on the Beach and enjoyed it on our first night at the beach a couple years back. It was rainy and everyone was too tired from traveling to go anywhere and they delivered.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
I really enjoy Cocoons for takeout. They have a nice variety of vittles and aren't too expensive. Make sure you know what time they close though.
I second this. I usually attempt to eat my weight in Cocoons smoked tuna dip whenever I'm in Sowal. Last week I nearly succeeded, but I had a lot of helpers cutting into my quota. ;-)

Heart & Soul in Santa Rosa Beach offers a variety of lunch, dinner and beach basket services- as well as event catering.
We specialize in last minute!:clap: The menu features organic fruits and veggies that are grown with love by our local farmers. Organic Chicken and Beef, as well as fresh fish ensure that there is something for everyone. The best part is we deliver!!:D
www.heartandsoulhealthycatering.com