• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jersey Girl

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2006
:welcome:
SoWal you all know, all welcome, all invited to the 1st Annual Snapper Jam, Saturday July 22nd 2006. We will be having Four Local bands performing on a stage in front of the building from 1pm-midnight with NO Cover Charge!! We have Driven (SRB), Marsha Marsha Marsha(Navarre and Destin), Herd of Turtles(Panama City) and Grand Finale with Heat and the Zydeco Gents(Panama City). For those of you who do not know of the music that these bands perform: Driven performs Reggae, Classic Rock,Blues,and Motown, Marsha Marsha Marsha plays 90's, 80's, Pop and Funk Reggae, Herd of Turtles performs classic rock and great Stevie Nicks, Heat and the Zydeco Gents plays Zydeco music with a Cajun flare. Not only do we have great music going on all day, We also have other specials which include Smoked Ribs, Drink Specials, Outside Beer Tent, Jello Shots, Raw Apalachicola Oysters and much more. Come early Parking limited. Fun for All!! :clap_1:

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
jdarg said:
She said JELLO SHOTS.

Sounds like another not to be missed event that I will be missing! But I will be at a party (and I could always bring my own Jello shots - although, I think I'm better off not sharing some things in this world with my co-workers!)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2006
That must have been the event we passed Sat. on our way over to Miss Lucille's. Looked like a fine time was had by all......