1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Rent Snowbird Rental or Longer 2Bed/2Bath

Discussion in 'Rentals - Vacation' started by Donna, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Donna

Donna Beach Comber

Mediterranean style townhome located in the quaint community of Blue Mountain Beach and only steps away from beach access. Walking distance to several restaurants and shops, bike to Grayton, Watercolor and SeaSide. This 2 Bedroom/2Bath has been consistently updated and well maintained. Tile and hardwood floors throughout. Fully equipped kitchedn with new appliances, washer/dryer, large rooftop balcony with outdoor dining and sitting area. Bedrooms located on separate floors and each with private bath. Ideal for small family or roommate situation. HOA does not allow pets and allows only 2 cars per unit.
    Amenities include: Flat Panel TV's throughout, Cable, Free Wi-Fi, Water, Washer/Dryer, Outdoor Shower, Pest Control and Trash Pick-up.
    $1500.00/mo and security deposit

Attached Files:

2. ihope24

ihope24 Beach Crab

Hello! I'm very interested in the rental. Please call 334-468-3381. Thanks Erin

3. Floyd

Floyd Beach Comber

4. Abbey Pate

Abbey Pate Beach Comber

would this be available for a full summer rental? please contact me abbeypate45@yahoo.com Thank you!

5. emily anne newell

emily anne newell Beach Crab

6. S.Dillard

S.Dillard Beach Crab

I am very interested in your rental for June-August. Sherri Dillard 479-466-9428

7. S.Dillard

S.Dillard Beach Crab

I am very interested in your rental for June-August. Sherri Dillard 479-466-9428