• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
December will be our first trip down in a while; we're normally down in SoWal once or twice a year but have been away for a year or so.
Restaurants? Shops?
Anybody know anything about how the Draper Lake development is coming along? That looked really promising when we checked it out...?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
peapod1980 said:
December will be our first trip down in a while; we're normally down in SoWal once or twice a year but have been away for a year or so.
Restaurants? Shops?
Anybody know anything about how the Draper Lake development is coming along? That looked really promising when we checked it out...?

331 had ladies night this summer. Synergy played every night. That was something you missed...and now I miss it! :sosad:

You should come down for New Years!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
331 had ladies night this summer. Synergy played every night. That was something you missed...and now I miss it! :sosad:

You should come down for New Years!
oh, now i bet that IS fun! wonder who wants to babysit 4 kids for me while i usher in the new year in sowal...

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Lots happening at Draper Lake. They've just started their bridge across the lake and there are plenty of buildings going up. The stone walls along 30-A have been built. They look like someone trucked in stone from North Georgia. Not exactly a local look. New Shades in Inlet Beach, Blue Orleans in BMB, Another Broken Egg Cafe in Grayton.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
kurt said:
Lots happening at Draper Lake. They've just started their bridge across the lake and there are plenty of buildings going up. The stone walls along 30-A have been built. They look like someone trucked in stone from North Georgia. Not exactly a local look. New Shades in Inlet Beach, Blue Orleans in BMB, Another Broken Egg Cafe in Grayton.
hmmmm...interesting about draper lake. funny, too, about the rock since they were supposedly going for an adirondacks look; sounds like they have no intention at all of any of it looking local.
do you recommend any of the new places to eat?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
peapod1980 said:
hmmmm...interesting about draper lake. funny, too, about the rock since they were supposedly going for an adirondacks look; sounds like they have no intention at all of any of it looking local.

Blue Orleans...sooo good!

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2005
www.rosemaryrental.com
kurt said:

Another Broken Egg is great stuff!! Love the blueberry pancakes.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
peapod1980 said:

Lots of info in the restaurant sticky.