• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMountainBeacher

Beach Comber
Nov 20, 2004
Hey Kurt, yeah..the BIG store had a going out of business sale a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately for me, my surfing kids were not in town, or I'd be BROKE!!!

Saw that the one in Watercolor was still around, so wondered if anyone knew what was going on..can't be good.

Kathryn

Beach Comber
We went to the 50% off sale at Sockeyes at Baytowne in SanDestin yesterday and they said ALL the Sockeyes were going out of business.

They didn't know when the one in WaterColor was closing. Maybe they're waiting until the holiday shopping season is over ....retail can be a tough business. :sosad:

A

Anonymous

We just returned from the area this weekend...were disappointed to see the big Sockeyes store closed...we were frequent customers...loved that place! Talked to some locals who said it was a divorce situation...its really too bad. They thought the husband was going to keep the Baytowne store open, but I guess not from what I'm reading on the board. :cry: