• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Benefit Concerts Sun 26th and Monday 27th
at Christ the King Episcopal Church

The Ecumenical Choir of South Walton
Presents

"An Americana Songbook"

This performance will benefit

Lighthouse Family Retreat

The performances are at 3PM on Sunday the 26th
and at 7PM on Monday the 27th
--Free admission--
freewill offering and canned goods accepted to help local missions.

The show will represent a departure for the choir and consists of music from decades from 1900 to the present.

The selections include favorites like "Bridge Over Troubled Water" "He Ain't Heavy" "Over the Rainbow" "They Can't Take
That Away From Me" and more..

Meet Lighthouse volunteers and be inspired by families that have been helped by the Lighthouse Family Retreat, whose mission is to restore, encourage and support families living through childhood cancer.

Please come and invite your friends!

Christ the King Episcopal Church
480 N. Hwy 393, Santa Rosa Bch

Last edited:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Okay, all you Glee addicts, this was really a lot of fun! Bridge Over Troubled Water was beautiful. The soloist for Unchain My Heart was awesome. And the finale from Hair was a hoot, with the entire audience on their feet clapping to the music.

It's all for a worthy cause, too. Benefiting Lighthouse Family Retreat, which offers week-long beach respites to families of children with cancer. Please plan to attend tomorrow night, and bring a few dollars to donate. You'll be glad you did.