• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I will be there with my family. Questions; will there be a gift drop off at Seaside, some gifts may be difficult to carry and should the gifts be unwrapped? Thank you and looking forward to a special day!

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
I will be there with my family. Questions; will there be a gift drop off at Seaside, some gifts may be difficult to carry and should the gifts be unwrapped? Thank you and looking forward to a special day!

There will be bags to put the gifts in at Seaside and will be transported. And unwrapped please!
Look forward to seeing you all there!!!
Grand Elf

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
5 1/2 hours til the Elves will meet at Seaside PO and take a break from toy making to help the unfortunate kids of Walton County. Come out and support an wear your best holiday spirit. Call 850-502-0017 for questions
Grand Elf

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Had a wonderful time at today's ride, as always! Thanks to all of you who make this awesome event happen!

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
I will be uploading some pictures on the Facebook page tomorrow sometime! Like us on Facebook, South Walton Elf Ride

We had around 180-200 Elves today! Over 200 toys!!! Thank you every one! And thank you to Bruno's Pizza for the wonderful pizza, Construction and Such Building Contractors for the beautiful Christmas Tree, Publix, SWHS Leadership Class, and finally the South Walton Fire District!!!
Grand Elf!

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
Pictures are up on our Facebook page! Go like "South Walton Elf Ride" on Facebook. Help us reach more than 100 likes.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Pictures are up on our Facebook page! Go like "South Walton Elf Ride" on Facebook. Help us reach more than 100 likes.

Thanks! Can we put one here to share with SoWallers? You can always link to more on your fb page! We'll give you a shout on fb too...

Such a GREAT turn out! What a fun event and for such a great cause. Thank you so much LUKE!