1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Southern Living mag article about 30-A restaurants

Discussion in 'Dining and Food' started by Mermaid, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Mermaid

Mermaid picky

FYI. The latest issue of Southern Living (Sept.) has a big article titled, "Best at the Beach" all about favorite restaurants on 30-A.

Among those written about are Yianni's, The Lake Place, and Summer Kitchen/Blue By Night. Specialties, prices and addresses are given.

2. Kim Smith

Kim Smith Beach Lover

There is also a write up in the September issue of Coastal Living magazine about one of Grayton's own, Gordie Hinds and his wife Lisa who own Grayton Beach House of Art and Angry Fish Charters in Destin. Very nice article.

3. Cil

Cil Beach Fanatic

Congrats to Gordie and Lisa! I will try to get myself copies of SL as well as CL.

4. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

Gald I read this thread first....I just finished reading the article about Lisa and Gordie. It was a great treat! There was also an article about the lady who started the turtle watch at Alligator Point....she mentions the danger to turtles by those that leave their TENTS and CHAIRS, etc. on the beach at night! Hopefully, more people will get the news.

5. Rita

Rita margarita brocolia

:D Got our mag today - Enjoyed both articles!