• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Isn't that the truth Lady D? Did you see all the wolfpack red in the crowd? Could you even tell where the cincinnati fans were? I couldn't :lolabove: It was an extremely sloppy game on both sides of the field, cincy & nc state just couldn't hold on to the ball for some reason. Must have been some butter rubbing going on back in the locker room. I suspect the butter bandit had something to do with this :scratch:but heres to nc states win :dothewave:

You have more patience than I do to look through all the smilies to hunt the wave. :lol:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Sat Sep. 18
Arkansas @ Georgia
Maryland @ West Virginia
Georgia Tech @ North Carolina
Vanderbilt @ Ole Miss
Florida @ Tennessee
BYU @ Florida State
Nebraska @ Washington
Mississippi State @ LSU
Clemson @ Auburn
Notre Dame @ Michigan State
Texas @ Texas Tech
Iowa @ Arizona

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Would love to have a good start this week. Southern Miss won 31-16 but poor Cal is having problems with Nevada. Had a good drive going which could have put them ahead and what does the QB do, throw a pass which is picked off by Nevada and run back 65 yards for a TD, sure cost Cal the momentum overall probably. Can't tell it by this drive though, but they cannot let Nevada come back with an answer every time. C'mon Cal. Would love to start out 3-0.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
I'm pulling a Fulmer4Senate, note to self: Remember from now on not to go against Nevada, seeing as you remember now that you went with them last year in the pick'em, and that is why, because of how good their QB and team is.:roll:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
After the first three games of Wk3:
Murray is the only one at 3-0

20 picked NCST
9 picked S Miss
3 picked Nevada

It could be a tough week.:eek: