• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
After living in South Carolina, I know how enthusiastic Clemson is about their football. They have to be taken seriously for their rabid will to win because unlike most other ACC teams, they are more into football than basketball. This was discussed by the ESPN talking heads today.

My godchild and her hubby both got masters degrees in civil engineering at Clemson. Her mom sent me a photo of a their little Clemson baby.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
After living in South Carolina, I know how enthusiastic Clemson is about their football. They have to be taken seriously for their rabid will to win because unlike most other ACC teams, they are more into football than basketball. This was discussed by the ESPN talking heads today.

My godchild and her hubby both got masters degrees in civil engineering at Clemson. Her mom sent me a photo of a their little Clemson baby.

What a cutie she is. And dang Clemson losing on overtime. Made the first field goal easy enough, but botched the second. I now have miss #4. If Michigan State does not win it will be #5.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
What a cutie she is. And dang Clemson losing on overtime. Made the first field goal easy enough, but botched the second. I now have miss #4. If Michigan State does not win it will be #5.

WOW, go MS.....

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
WOW, go MS.....

I'm sitting pretty right now at 10-4 but Iowa looks like they are going to let me down. Being down 27-7 when they are ranked #9 and down to a #24 ranked team. And thanks Michigan State for pulling your game out. Unless Iowa has a miracle in the second half it will be a 10-5 finish for me. :roll:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Week 3 Results :clap:

Congratulations to Iris for continued leadership!

Congratulations to DD for eleven wins in a very tough week.

cnestg8r-albums-sowal-ncaaf-2010-picture5839-2010-09-19-0741.png

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Yay, I finally moved up some more places. I was hoping for 11 correct thinking for sure Iowa would beat Arizona but that didn't happen, or if Clemson hung on and won, but lost in OT. :sosad: But I'll take 10-5.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
"Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days"~~Captain Phil :wave: