• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I'm not calling for Dooley's head. I really like him. I'm sure Sunseri, or whatever his name is, got all over the guys over the plays that cost them. Is he defensive coordinator or offensive coordinator? Whatever, I'm sure all that made mistakes, including Bray heard about it. But I'm sure they also got a lot of praise for fighting like they did.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
BR, I'm not gonna remember to post, so if it means I gotta c&p each week, don't worry about it.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Congratulations to Beach SiO2 for the sole leadership of the season. Two of the other three co-leaders from last week slipped while the third dropped like a rock. With a weekly median of 8 correct, cp had a stunning 12 wins!

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
As I prepare week 6 games, give me some feedback on last week's selection and format. Comment on the content rather than how well or poorly you did. You will have no sympathy from my pathetic picks.:shock:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Find no problem with your choice of games. Loved the format with the teams spotted with points. Always have. A good mixture of games with well known teams as well as not so well known teams would be a good challenge for everyone. Needs to be challenging. Loved the pick which quarter Ole Miss will score in thrown in. More things along the line of this would be interesting.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Find no problem with your choice of games. Loved the format with the teams spotted with points. Always have. A good mixture of games with well known teams as well as not so well known teams would be a good challenge for everyone. Needs to be challenging. Loved the pick which quarter Ole Miss will score in thrown in. More things along the line of this would be interesting.

I'm with LadyD. Didn't do as well as in the past, but like the spreads and Bama pick.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Your choices GOOD. My choices BAD. I like the point spread, saves picking obscure games with close lines that no one is interested in. My only gripe is with my plan that is picking poorly.:). I'm on the comeback trail this week. So y'all look out.:) GOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!

Last edited: