• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The ravioli in mushroom sauce at SMILING FISH

what????? I've never had this one! but Smiling Fish is my all time lunch place favorite. Their salads slay me. my fave is a grouper filet over salad with sweet/hot sauce dressing and tiny roasted potatoes. also love their caesar salad with fried shrimp. hell, I love any damn thing on their menu.

also:

Fabrice. any sandwich. because the bread is so wonderful. any sandwich is the best ever. and for dinner: fetuccini with lobster. OMG. talking about dying.

cooper

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
Breakfast: cycle to Cowgirl Kitchen for the chorizo taco
Lunch: peanut butter (crunchy of course) and jelly, pretzels, and miller lite under the umbrella at the beach
Dinner: seasoned shrimp from goatfeathers and my wife's fettucine alfredo with a great Brunello (from Courtyard) while watching the sunset from the picnic table

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
OMG, yes! I love the apricot habanero so much our dip "trio" is sometimes 2 apricot habanero dips and 1 of something else! :drool:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
had the bacon cheeseburger at Salty Dog's today. a definite contender for best burger on the beach. hand patted, delicious/quality beef and cheese, and a really yummy bun with a sweet flavor that really topped it off well.

the fries are also outstanding. onion rings - the very best.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
had the bacon cheeseburger at Salty Dog's today. a definite contender for best burger on the beach. hand patted, delicious/quality beef and cheese, and a really yummy bun with a sweet flavor that really topped it off well.

the fries are also outstanding. onion rings - the very best.

:clap:...this from the French Fry Queen! I could eat french fries and onion rings all day! :D

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
...this from the French Fry Queen! I could eat french fries and onion rings all day! :D

our friend Rob, bartender, is easy on the eyes too! just kidding Rob. well, not really. you are a cutie and really nice too. not to mention taken. but they make specialty Salty Dog vodka drinks... they keep piles of fresh grapefruit up on the bar just waiting to be squeezed.

so, Miss Kitty - we shall have to visit the Dawg for top quality bar food and drink.... October is getting closer!:wave:

I must admit, I have never been a big fan of anything in that establishment under previous ownerships until now. it is has really good food and good feel.:D