Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Kurt, thank you for retriving my avatar. Having spent so much time in the air, I was partial to the bird. Thanks again.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Now the "likes" button is missing. Bring back the "thanks".

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Now the "likes" button is missing. Bring back the "thanks".

Andy.

Look below the +Quote Reply options and you will see a bunch of little icons. Run your mouse over them and you will see the Like icon and a bunch of others.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Andy.

Look below the +Quote Reply options and you will see a bunch of little icons. Run your mouse over them and you will see the Like icon and a bunch of others.
I am still learning! Thanks a lot for the information. I found it and the others.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Hi Kurt! Stopped by today to see you, but just missed you. Teresa asked me what I thought of the new "non-app".

I like it. I like it a lot better than the old android app. I always had minor issues with the app that I had to learn to work around. This is slick. Thanks for the change. Biggest plus is that it looks more or less the same on whatever platform you use.

W

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hi Kurt! Stopped by today to see you, but just missed you. Teresa asked me what I thought of the new "non-app".

I like it. I like it a lot better than the old android app. I always had minor issues with the app that I had to learn to work around. This is slick. Thanks for the change. Biggest plus is that it looks more or less the same on whatever platform you use.

W
Thanks Will - sorry I missed you. Now I am enjoying TGIF!

Still making tweaks.