South Walton's Community Website
Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
No worries! We will be back down over Labor Day and again for another long weekend to replace our AC. Damn salt air...that's a out all I got to say about that! :pissed:

This week got really expensive really quickly!

Will try to catch you then...

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Check ignore list. I was checking my overall settings and found a good friend was marked as ignored in my settings. I haven't checked settings in ages. Have only used ignore option once long ago and it wasn't this friend... Very bizarre. Will definitely check all settings.

In the old forum we could go to our profile, then preferences, and change it so that no matter which thread we're looking at, the posts could be posted LIFO. Now it's FIFO. I want to see the most recent post first. I don't see an option for specifying that in a blanket manner in Preferences. How do I fix that?

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
In the old forum we could go to our profile, then preferences, and change it so that no matter which thread we're looking at, the posts could be posted LIFO. Now it's FIFO. I want to see the most recent post first. I don't see an option for specifying that in a blanket manner in Preferences. How do I fix that?
You were doing it wrong. :lol:

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Sorry there are no settings related to post order within threads.

You can sort threads by clicking the link at bottom of forum list...

forums.png