• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Okay, so hubby and I would like to start a basketball pick 'em. We are prepared to start the first round for those games with tip-off between Friday 1/9 at 5 PM EST and Monday 1/12 at 4:59 PM EST.

The next rounds (except for the last week before the NCAA tourney which might be different) will be for games with tip-offs from Mondays at 5 PM EST to the next Monday at 4:59 PM EST.

We will pick primarily from SEC, ACC, top-ranked AP teams, and a few of the teams that we perceive to be popular on the board.

Skunky, :bow: of course you get first refusal for hosting this because this is your territory. Regardless of who is hosting this, we volunteer our skills to do the stats.

Anyone interested? If we see enough interest, we will post by 1/7 at 5 PM EST, and your choices will be due by 1/9 at 5 PM EST.

Laissez les bon basketballs rouler!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I'll do it--as long as I don't have to actually watch any games. Y'all think I knew nothing about fb--wait'll you see this!:eek:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'll do it--as long as I don't have to actually watch any games. Y'all think I knew nothing about fb--wait'll you see this!:eek:

fb...facebook? :rotfl:

Where is LadyD? She'll be all over this!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:rotfl:FOOTBALL, KITTY, FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Time to gracefully bow out. I adore hoops, but oh the stress...:leaving:

There is obviously a lack of interest. It does take an unexpected amount of time to choose the games, plus do the stats. If any of you are interested in a "Big Dance" Pick 'Em, we're available.

We adore college football and basketball, so we will be having fun whether or not anyone joins us or not. :wave:

Peace, love, and college football and basketball.