• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Ms Kitty....I really hope that Mizzou beats OU so that Chase splits the QB voters in the Heisman allowing my poor little ole RB to run it in for the trophy....:D

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
1) Mr. Soiee had the 200Saban post on this thread! :clap:

I still think that he is Satan and that Allahbammer sold their souls for him.....Remember...he made $666,666.66/per win this season.....scary....:dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Ms Kitty....I really hope that Mizzou beats OU so that Chase splits the QB voters in the Heisman allowing my poor little ole RB to run it in for the trophy....:D

Deal. I'll take a win on Saturday. :wave:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Can we please confirm the Iron Bowl score:

SABANteen- 10

Next year Auburn will make it:

SABAN in a ROW!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Kimmi...lot of rumblin that Tubby is thinking about moving west to where his roots are....Tomorrow may be the day his takes off the burnt orange....What are you hearing?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Kimmi...lot of rumblin that Tubby is thinking about moving west to where his roots are....Tomorrow may be the day his takes off the burnt orange....What are you hearing?

Still hearing this...;-)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G3yIIJPGFM"]YouTube - Iron Bowl 2007 Celebration[/ame]

The word I'm getting is that ARK isn't down for the $6mil buyout. Also, think Tubbs is going to really work to get the assts. a little bit more money, and he wants an indoor practice facility. I think he's got Auburn where he wants them. I'm a little disconnected being so far away, but this is just what I'm getting from my dad...who is honestly a pretty unbiased fan.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Probably correct. I know that they are trying to sell alot of Tyson Chicken and having the Walmarts stay open late tonight to raise the moolah for the buyout....stay tuned..

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Probably correct. I know that they are trying to sell alot of Tyson Chicken and having the Walmarts stay open late tonight to raise the moolah for the buyout....stay tuned..

:lol:Probably... We'll see. Should be interesting.
I do think Auburn is on the hunt for a new Offensive Coordinator. Anyone, anyone?

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Orgeron seems to be looking for a job....

Status
Not open for further replies.