• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I was confused about which team you had chosen originally. :wave:

Oh, I had chosen Oregon but a source of mine here had told me because Oregons good quarterback is out that they would go with Oregon State if they were me as the two back up quarterbacks for Oregon didn't do so good a job. And the quarterback is out the rest of the year which isn't much. My initial post of my picks shows where I picked Oregon.

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Oh, I had chosen Oregon but a source of mine here had told me because Oregons good quarterback is out that they would go with Oregon State if they were me as the two back up quarterbacks for Oregon didn't do so good a job. And the quarterback is out the rest of the year which isn't much. My initial post of my picks shows where I picked Oregon.

I decided to stick with Oregon...just think...if they do happen to win then I could maybe move up. Stranger things have happened.

:wave:my football frranns.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I decided to stick with Oregon...just think...if they do happen to win then I could maybe move up. Stranger things have happened.

:wave:my football frranns.

:rotfl:...wtf is that word? It looks like a combo of fan and friend and funn! Oh my goodness I :love: you, OL!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
That's One Ms. Kitty....

Status
Not open for further replies.