• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Jeez, it isn't like I am wearing orange! I am simply predicting Tennessee will win. Being objective is a good thing.

:roll:...not buying it.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
OK, my bad, yeah, my name does incorporate my mascot. Doesn't make you any less of a fan of your school than I am of mine. You gotta be as miserable in defeat as I am.

'Cept I don't think you'll be miserable tomorrow. Could be wrong though.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I mean I care, but I'm not losing sleep over it. I think Auburn would take it really personally, and I think it's a pretty dick move. But it's like he's had this in his back pocket. Who knows...we'll see. My dad left me a message saying don't be suprised.

But he also referred to the Brombergs ads as "life lessons". Did you happen to catch those in the paper before the Iron Bowl?

Karma always comes back to bite you in the arse. Maybe Auburn, I mean Bobby Lowder, should've been a little nicer to 'ol Wingnut.

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Folks to keep from derailing the pickem thread, I'm going to start a new thread on the Tubby watch...

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Well, I'm back from JBO's service, ya'll he's buryed in a country cemetary up the hill from his inlaws house,they have his latest puppy now at their house, and the puppy barked through the whole graveside service.
Now, I'm going to pick for both of us.(I didn't realize there was a game last night)
Fresno State @ New Mexico State
Navy @ Army
Tulsa @ Central Florida
Florida Atlantic @ Troy
Oregon State @ Oregon
UCLA @ Southern Cal
Arizona @ Azizona State
BC @ Virginia Tech
Missouri @ Oklahoma
LSU @ Tenn

Status
Not open for further replies.