• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Even though you will find my permission granting (I think) OL to change picks anytime before kickoff somewhere on this thread, OK, I will let it stand.:wave:

Yeah, I don't see the big deal...the game hasn't been played...change away! I thought about changing my Oregon pick but then if they did pull out a win I would be so mad at myself. so no changy for me. Have funn franns---I'm going shopping!:D

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Yeah, I don't see the big deal...the game hasn't been played...change away! I thought about changing my Oregon pick but then if they did pull out a win I would be so mad at myself. so no changy for me. Have funn franns---I'm going shopping!:D

Let him go ahead then. :dunno: No one can take a little ribbing on here. It was just my understanding that picks could not be changed after the first game of the week.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Let him go ahead then. :dunno: No one can take a little ribbing on here. It was just my understanding that picks could not be changed after the first game of the week.

The rule is one can change their pick'ems anytime before kickoff. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.