• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Might have told us but I don't think I will pick Bama in the National Championship game either.

C'mon lady D. The SEC just has no equal! Last week proved it.

Although Colt McCoy is the most appropriately named college football player - when you consider his team and his position - EVER. For that alone he should win the Heisman. :D Assuming they win tonight.

bamabeachbum

Beach Fanatic
May 31, 2006
Decatur,Alabama
Texas will have to play a better game than they did tonight to even stay with Alabama. Bama came out playing very aggresive and played great D, have to hand it to them.

Some tough picks tonight, but sure is fun to get on here and try to make picks. To bad everyone that post on this board does not do it. You missing out on a lot of fun.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
C'mon lady D. The SEC just has no equal! Last week proved it.

Although Colt McCoy is the most appropriately named college football player - when you consider his team and his position - EVER. For that alone he should win the Heisman. :D Assuming they win tonight.

Pathetic that Texas couldn't even get enough points to beat Nebraska and their spread. They played as bad as the Gators. I never am in a good mood when starting out 5-2 and then Florida looked like Tennessee did against them, just not quite as bad, and #19 California let Washington run all over them, and then I cannot rely on Texas to help me finish good. Instead I have to settle for a pathetic 5-5. :bang: I've been unhappy with my picking all season and being near the bottom.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Congrats to Bama, great game, now bring home that Championship trophy.:clap:

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Wish I would have gone with Bama. I have to give it to them though, they outplayed florida by a BIG margin. I don't really like Bama, but they did play really well. I think Bama will win against Texas in the National Championship game if Texas plays as bad as they did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.