• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachBebe

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
We will be meeting family at the beach for a few days during the week of April 1 and want to get photographs done while there. Little ones grow so fast. Would love some help securing a photographer with experience in beach photography. Any suggestions from you who have used photographers down there?

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
We used Catherine Strauss Galloway from Grayton a few years ago. The photos were exquiste & very unique. Not sue she's there anymore tho, but we would definately use her again.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Johnrudy said:
We used Catherine Strauss Galloway from Grayton a few years ago. The photos were exquiste & very unique. Not sue she's there anymore tho, but we would definately use her again.

We used her as well...about 13 years ago!!! Gorgeous pic of our family...except...........

WE ARE SITTING IN THE DUNES OF GRAYTON!!!

:bang:

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Sueshore said:
We used her as well...about 13 years ago!!! Gorgeous pic of our family...except...........

WE ARE SITTING IN THE DUNES OF GRAYTON!!!

:bang:
She had us on some of the pavillions at Seaside, Rosewalk area, etc. I don't think she's there anymore. She might be in P'Cola.
Small world isn't it?!!

BeachBebe

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Thanks for the help. I must have seen her sign or studio because her name is very familiar to me.

BeachBebe said:
We will be meeting family at the beach for a few days during the week of April 1 and want to get photographs done while there. Little ones grow so fast. Would love some help securing a photographer with experience in beach photography. Any suggestions from you who have used photographers down there?
The cheapest person we could find was $800 just for the sitting fee, plus the cost of the photos. We did it ourselves with a tripod and our digital camera for free.

BeachBebe

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Thanks, Beach Runner. Have to talk to Pop about a fee of $800.00 plus. Photographs are his idea, but he is not a happy camper. I mailed his application for the Peachtree too late to make the Saturday PM post and so far, no number. If any of you runners out there from Atlanta have one you cannot use, I would love to purchase.