Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hello everyone! Hard to believe we're beginning our 8th year here on SoWal.com. :wave: :sowal:

We've been busy behind the scenes updating our site and with your help we are ready to start testing. Please check out all the sections and pages and let us know of any problems or suggestions. Over the next few weeks we hope to refine the site even more - to be funn, friendly and chock full of great info for locals and visitors to SoWal.

Let us know what you think. What you'd like to see in words, pictures, and videos. Send us on assignment! :up:

We've beefed up our staff and have lots of great stuff coming up. In addition to our partnership with the South Walton TDC, we've partnered with some great local and regional media organizations. There's no better place than SoWal for insider info, all the events & live music, secret spots, great photos and videos, articles, columns, contests & giveaways. We're really excited about the future.

We couldn't do it without the support of our wonderful community and advertisers. Thank you for supporting SoWal! :clap:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Looks great, but you have an ant problem and it makes me itchy. :lol:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
It's early and I'm just now taking my first sip of coffee, but it looks GREAT!!!! Love the home page. I can tell you HAVE been working hard!!!

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Amazing! Glad to be a part of this virtual community!

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The "STAY" doesn't show up in IE9. BTW I'm teaching web programming this semester, and my students already see that IE is the web designer's nightmare!

Looks great otherwise! Thanks for all you do!

Yes it is a pain. We have been looking at it in IE9 and haven't seen this problem. Is it persistent for you?
Anyone else?